What You Need To Know.
Booking & Cancellation Policy
Treatments can be booked online but for permanent make up I would recommend contacting me for either a face-to-face or telephone consultation so that we can discuss your requirements and I can recommend the best technique for you. Please ensure when booking online you also book in the relevant patch test to be completed at least 48 hours before your treatment.
Before booking an appointment please ensure you have downloaded and read ‘Risks, Hazards, Complications, What’s Normal and Pre-Procedure Advice’ PDF below.
- A 50% NON REFUNDABLE fee is required for all appointments or a flat fee of £50 for permanent make up procedures (deposits can be transferred to another appointment if 48 hours notice of cancellation is given but will not be refunded)
- 48 hours notice is required for any cancellations or changes to your booking, if you no show or give less than 48 hours notice then your deposit will be retained as a cancellation charge and full payment will be required upfront for any future appointments. (There will be no exceptions made for this for illness or covid)
- Deposits MUST be paid within 24 hours of booking otherwise the appointment will be automatically cancelled and offered to other clients on my waiting list
Before Your Arrival
- On arrival please text me to let me know you’ve arrived, wait in your car and I will let you know when I’m ready for you to enter the studio as I do not have a waiting area.
- Please come alone to your appointments – no babies or children (carers are permitted if required)
- Arrive for your appointment on time, not early or late, I operate a 1 in 1 out policy – no waiting area is available due to me working from home
- Consultation forms will need to be completed via email before you attend your appointment
- If a mobile number and email address have been provided you will receive a reminder text & email 48 & 24 hours before your appointment
- Please text, DM or email to make any changes to your booking, alternatively you can do this via my booking app here: https://www.fresha.com/book-now/carly-smith-pmu-artistry-b6tdklp2/all-offer?pId=385757
Book Your Treatment Today!
Semi Permanent Brows
A form of tattooing using either a hand held tool (Microblading) or a machine to implant pigment into the superficial dermis. Perfect for those with hair loss, over plucked brows or simply wanting a fuller longer lasting result without having to pencil the brows in every morning.See Treatment
Semi Permanent Lip Blush
Lip blush is a semi permanent cosmetic treatment to redefine, shape & tint the lips to give smudge free colour - you choose either a super natural tint or a full lipstick coverage effect.See Treatment
Areola & nipple tattooing is a 3D cosmetic/medical tattoo procedure for anyone who may have had total loss, irregularity or inconsistency in their Areola or Nipples, typically after any breast reconstructive surgery.See Treatment